Question : Sir I am male age 44 I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from last 2 months my penis is not errect do u have any treatment

Chetan Clinic's
Senior Sexologist

Answer : I understand your concern, you maybe suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. No need to panic its now a day common in the generation. Best option is to start treatment with help of ayurvedic medicine without any side effects. It will be cured from its root cause. So let's have a detail conversation for better advice and better medications plan..For a complete solution to your sex problem through Ayurveda, feel free to call our mobile number #9817469817.

Related Questions & Answers

Ask a Question for sex problems it's FREE

Click to Add Home button for add to home screen this application